2020 China International Air-Conditioning, Ventilation, Refrigeration and Cold Chain Expo (RACC) is a professional exhibition with industry influence in China.
It is approved by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), organized by Construction Industry Branch of CCPIT, HVAC Branch of Architectural Society of China, Zhejiang Provincial Committee of CCPIT, and Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province and is sponsored by Worlead Expo. With the strong support and active participation of relevant government departments, we will build RACC into iconic HVACR exhibition in the world.
RACC 2020 will rely on the advantages of Zhejiang Province as the global HVACR industrial base, display the latest products and technologies, promote the exchanges and cooperation of the industry. What's more, it has been supported by many well-known enterprises.
Reasons for RACC:
1) RACC will participate in professional HVACR exhibitions in more than 40 countries around the world, inviting high-quality buyers overseas to purchase at the exhibition.
2) Zhejiang is the base of China's refrigeration industry, with tens of thousands of refrigeration enterprises and foreign trade companies.
3) RACC has a strong propaganda force, including more than 100 industry media, bilingual news media, Facebook, TWITTER and other social media.
4) Worlead Expo is one of the world's leading exhibition companies with rich experience and great appeal to international audiences and exhibitors.
5) RACC is one of the manufacturing exhibitions created by Hangzhou Municipal Government and has received strong support from the government.
Construction Industry Branch of CCPIT
HVAC Branch of Architectural Society of China
Zhejiang Provincial Committee of CCPIT
Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)
Zhejiang is the base of China's refrigeration industry, with tens of thousands of refrigeration manufacturers and trade companies.
1. The world's largest production base of Refrigerant
2. The world's largest processing base of copper tube and refrigeration parts.
3. Industrial Base of Refrigeration Units in China
4. gathering global refrigerator compressor enterprises
5. Major production areas of welding material in China
Hangzhou International Expo Center is located on the South Bank of the Qiantang River and east of the Third Qianjiang Bridge—the century city of Qianjiang in Xiaoshan District. It belongs to the Hangzhou Olympic Sports Expo Center Xiaoshan Construction Investment Co., Ltd. It is managed by Beichen Exhibition Group, a well-known exhibition output management group in China. From September 4 to 5, 2016, the Hangzhou International Expo Center, as the main venue of the G20 Hangzhou Summit, made a stunning appearance and wrote a new footnote for "China Service".
Hangzhou International Expo Center has a total floor area of 850,000 square meters. It integrates various formats such as conference, exhibition, catering, tourism, hotel, business, office building and so on. It brings more expectations for the innovative mode of exhibition venue operation. It has the unique geographical location, convenient and fast transportation network, various activities venues and is with the venue design combined Jiangnan implication and simplicity of modernization. From hardware facilities to software services, from operation mode to profit-making mode, Hangzhou International Expo Center opens a new prelude to the sixth generation of exhibition venues in China!
Address: No. 353 Benjing Avenue, Century City, Qianjiang, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang, China